|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Stores Runner|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Reporting to the Site Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for moving all required non-meat production materials from the Stores to the Production Lines in a timely manner and returning all unused supplies back to the Stores.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring Stores targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- Manually moving items from the associated storage areas.
- Issuing correct items to production and entering on production sheet, ensuring inclusion of relevant traceability/batch data (making sure no items are missed).
- Dealing with daily queries in a professional and helpful manner.
- Ensuring the efficient handling of laundry on a daily basis, including issuing garments via the laundry hatch, collecting dirty overalls and dealing with any laundry issues and notifying relevant individuals..
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong planning skills.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, use initiative and be forward thinking.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
- Full training will be given for this role to include manual handling, health& safety and basic food hygiene. All new employees are also subscribed to Dunbia Discounts Scheme, providing money off and cashback from a wide range of retailers and online stores.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete a Dunbia application form and send with a covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to Gillian Harbey, HR & Payroll Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Felinfach Site, The Dairygold Building, Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, Felinfach, Lampeter, SA48 8AG or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Friday 5th May 2017
As per Dunbia's Equal Opportunities Policy and Recruitment Policy, CV’s will not be accepted and only applications made on a Dunbia application form will be considered.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.