DIstribution Team Manager
|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||DIstribution Team Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
You'll know our name and you'll love our products and we've got plenty of ambition to go even further. Were on a journey to be one of the world's best family food businesses. Join us and you'll be part of a team who always show how much they care for what they do, taking full responsibility to deliver great quality and freshness to millions of people every day.
Recipe for success
• Ensure conformance to health and safety / food safety legislation, policies and standards, initiating any required action.
• Recruit, motivate and develop the despatch team through the performance management cycle.
- Ensure HGV vehicles and drivers comply with legal requirements (e.g. timely maintenance of vehicles, reporting defects, MOTs, driver hours under digital tacho system).
- Excellent managerial skills and experience within FMCG to lead and motivate a team, to meet the demands and pressures of a fast moving environment.
- Flexible and organised, with high levels of motivation and energy.
- The ability to forward plan and deliver an effective distribution operation is essential to the role to ensure we exceed every customers satisfaction.
- Experience of tachograph legislation and managing departmental KPI's is desirable.
- Effective communication skills are a must, with a varied number of internal and external customers relying on the operation to enable them to achieve their own objectives.
- The ability to delegate.
Summary of Employee Benefits
Available to all employees
25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
Employee Wellbeing Programme
Confidential employee helpline
Level of cover is based on length of service and contribution level to the company pension scheme
Defined contribution scheme
Permanent Disability Scheme
In the event of total incapacity to work, the scheme provides one third of the employee’s earnings until retirement age
Profit Bonus Scheme
Annual discretionary profit bonus
Dependant on length of service, applied at key anniversary years (multiples of 5 years)