Shift Maintenance Engineer - JO-1608-1353
|Listed by 2 Sisters Food Group|
|2 Sisters make everything from pizza to pies from poultry to puddings from ready meals to ranges of soup. They have over 23k employees throughout the UK.Founded in the early 1990s they are the leading food manufacturing company in the uk having a strong presence in poultry and frozen food categories. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi Tesco and Waitrose.|
|Job Title:||Shift Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
2 Sisters Food Group are one of British business' most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 23,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - from pizza to pies, from poultry to puddings, from ready meals to ranges of soup.
At the heart of this, our UK Poultry division produces a third of all poultry eaten in the UK and represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 7,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
About the Role
Our production sites are the core to our business and not only do they keep our business running, but they feed the UK every day. Our largest site at Sandycroft, a vital part of 2 Sisters Food Group has an opportunity for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to keep this key site running and work with some of our impressive equipment. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer with a passion for improvement and development and will also:
- Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification.
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production / military environment.
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production.
- Be IT literate.