Commercial Executive - JO-1612-1630
|Listed by 2 Sisters Food Group|
|2 Sisters make everything from pizza to pies from poultry to puddings from ready meals to ranges of soup. They have over 23k employees throughout the UK.Founded in the early 1990s they are the leading food manufacturing company in the uk having a strong presence in poultry and frozen food categories. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi Tesco and Waitrose.|
|Job Title:||Commercial Executive|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to make things happen with agility and pace, the motivation to thrive on challenge - and the desire to lead the food industry.
We should know. In just 20 years, the 2 Sisters Food Group has grown to become a 23,000-strong team that creates a mind-boggling array of the finest food, from polutry, pizzas, pies and puddings, to ready meals, red meats and soups. And we’re built on people like you: a talented Commercial Executive / account support who has what it takes to make an impact in the Meal Solutions division.
About the Role:
A pivortal role supporting the Commercial Controller in the day to day management and administration of customer accounts, with good opportunities for future development in the role.
Based at site, this analytical role will involve; pricing, orders, forecasting and supply chain. A proactive approach is required and the ability to build relations with key stakeholders; such as NPD, Category, Supply Chain/Operations and Finance.
Main duties include:
- Manage and resolve customer queries and requests.
- Provide insight and direction through daily/weekly/monthly site meetings.
- Contribute to NPD benchmarking and panels providing key commercial insights.
- Comprehensive forecasting based on current sales performance, distribution changes, external factors and customer promotions
- Harvest sales information from internal and external sources, maintaining a data warehouse for the division to be used for reporting and analysis.
- Preparing and managing sales data - analysing, summarising and making recommendations based upon all available data sources and consumer information.
- Preparing and presenting launch reviews to Commercial Controller and other relevant team members.
- Utilising external customer sales databases to monitor and report on retail performance - using this information to provide a comprehensive and consistent review of the in-store performance of individual products.
- Providing a weekly overview of the agreed budget and monitoring of weekly volumes, working with the Commercial Manager to drive business to hit budget.
- Previous sales support / office based account management experience
- Experience gained within a major retailer or within a food manufacturing environment advantageous
- Computer literate, proficient with MS Office, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ideally experience of utilising SAP
- Strong analytical skills and ability to spot trends
- Ability to adapt and apply learning in a fast-paced environment.
- An enthusiastic, committed and flexible approach.
- Able to build stron