Ref: | Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Tate Lyle plc|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
As an Auditor you will be responsible for providing assurance on risk management activities with regard to the Group’s processes, systems and activities. You will perform risk based audits and provide independent assurance services across the whole of Tate & Lyle.
This exciting Internal Auditor role provides the opportunity to join a team with a proven track record of developing talented individuals through the Audit function into commercial finance roles. A role in the Audit team can provide a great stepping stone into these business facing roles.
The role will give great exposure to senior management across the Group.
Your main accountabilities will be:
• Plan, and conduct end to end audit assignments both independently or as part of a team.
• Understand the risks of the operation, determine the scope of the audit, carry out the audit, agree final actions with management and write the report;
• Produce and share results of audit findings with senior and local management, and highlight areas of improvements for implementation;
• Understand the key risks, opportunities and business processes that will determine achievement of short and medium term objectives;
• Identify and communicate best practice from audits;
• Conduct audit assignment globally for various operations or processes
• Travel to other locations internationally up to 50% of the time
• Ensure that target timelines for audit assignments are efficiently met
• Develop specific expertise / knowledge and share with the rest of the team
• Act as an individual contributor for continuous improvement
• Conduct and complete approximately 7 audits per annum to the appropriate quality while adding value to the business
• Any other targets or measures as agreed with your Line Manager
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Experience of internal audit in commercial matrix organisations
• Strong track record undertaking audits independently as well as part of a team and building rapport with stakeholders.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment which is in a period of transformation
• Initiative and self-confidence with experience influencing the change process
• In depth knowledge and understanding of current Institute of Internal Audit professional standards and leading edge thinking in Internal Audit along with knowledge of modern audit concepts, techniques and project management are needed.
• Plan, manage and carry out audits, identifying and communicating risk to management as well as helping management to identify pragmatic solutions to mitigate the risks.
• Experience in a matrix organisation operating witho