Business Development Representative - London (1 year contract) - Business Development Representative - London (1 ye
|Listed by AB-InBev|
|SABMiller AnheuserBusch combined to create AB InBev. They are the UKs leading brewing company originally based in Belgium.They have over 1000 people working from there two breweries in the UK and headquarters. They manufacturing Budweiser Corona Stella Artois Becks Leffe and Hoegaarden champions Bass and Boddingtons.|
|Job Title:||Business Development Representative - London (1 year contract)|
|Job Reference:||Business Development Representative - London (1 ye|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Dream Big…Are you passionate about beer ? Ambitious and keen to progress? Then this could be for you…..This is an exciting opportunity to work with our prestigious global
Are you passionate about beer ? Ambitious and keen to progress? Then this could be for you…..
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our prestigious global brands including Stella Artois, Budweiser and Corona. We are looking for a Business Development Representative to develop AB InBev's business in the most influential, high end bars/restaurants/clubs in London. You'll develop relationships, grow networks, and be a true Brand Ambassador for our beers.
About the role
You'll build strong relationships, with often highly sophisticated & entrepreneurial customers to deliver both organic and incremental volume and cash, as well as work with our Brand and Trade Marketing teams, to create and deliver brand activations on site at live music events and parties.
Constantly delivering superior on-premise experiences, you will develop a deep knowledge base related to the brewing process, beer types and styles, tastings and servings that will enhance both consumer and customer experiences.
About the Company
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Managing a portfolio of well over 200 beer brands it holds the No. 1 or No. 2 market position in 19 countries.
We actively encourage talent into our business, and we recognise, reward and develop this on an ongoing basis.
Our belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.Skills and Experience
- You'll have a University Degree or equivalent preferred for advancement opportunities
- Be passionate about beer and the food industry
- You will have a sales background and be highly motivated to deliver to targets
- Previous on or off trade experience is desirable
- Experience in the hospitality industry (eg bar work, waiter/waitress experience) is advantageous
- Flair and confidence to strike up new relationships and manage already existing ones
- This role is Field Based role so a current UK Driving License is required
- Analytical skills, strong business acumen
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Very enthusiastic & motivated to make a difference
- Driven, ambitious and resilient
- Food & Beverages