|Listed by Premier Foods|
|Many of their brands have been on the shelves of UK households for over a century scoring an 85 shelf stocking. Centura Foods constantly innovate to give their clients great tasting convenient food.Using high quality ingredients sourced from local buyers largely most of their foods are also created locally in the UK. 4000 loyal and dedicated colleagues across 13 locations team up with suppliers and customers to share the same obsession for quality foods which are available with wholesale.|
|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Based in St Albans.
We’re delighted to offer the opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to operate as an effective Business Partner to the Foodservice, Discounters and Convenience (FDC) channel and work hand-in-hand with the Revenue Growth team to influence trade investment strategy and provide accurate and timely finance support to drive solid, informed and quality business decision making.
- Provide first class financial support to the Trading Director and Channel Directors within the FDC channels influencing behaviours and performance through insights & visibility of key drivers
- Support the creation and delivery of the Channel/Customer strategies using strong financial and commercial acumen
- Ensure Business Partners understand financial priorities and provide support and coaching to improve their financial / commercial skills
- Drive margin enhancement initiatives (Product/Customer mix, promo efficiency, ad-hoc projects)
- Challenge JBP’s and ensure “SMART” conditional investment.
- Optimise returns on investment through analysis and ensure scenario modelling is presented clearly so decisions are easily made
- Actively monitor and control trade spend within relevant Customers ensuring appropriate levels of promotional accruals are maintained, trade & pricing claims are promptly resolved & full participation on other cash improvement initiatives
- Review of promotional plans with appropriate levels of interrogation and challenge
- Own, develop & improve all reporting cycles embedding accuracy and data integrity throughout all processes
- Review financial performance and ensure significant issues, risks and actions are clearly communicated and there are no surprises.
- Provide insight and in depth understanding of underlying performance, key drivers and trends.
- Lead challenge of Customer forecasts and in close collaboration with the Trading Director Channel Directors ensure they are both robust and deliverable with clearly assigned actions to deliver the annual performance targets.
- Develop and monitor Customer action plans to realise opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Development and preparation of 3 year strategic channel & customer sales plans in partnership
- Review and approve all commercial proposals, prior to communication to customers.
- Support the tender and new listing processes
- Ensure financial risks /opportunities and sensitivities clearly communicated to the appropriate level within the business
- Line management of commercial accountant – development and leadership.
- Lead team to challenge and improve the efficiency & effectiveness of exis