|Listed by Chelsea Milling Company|
|Chelsea Milling Company is operated by a family whose roots in the flour milling business date back to the early 1800s. We have been milling flour here in Chelsea for over 120 years.Mabel White Holmes grandmother of our President Howdy S. Holmes developed and introduced to the homemaker the first prepared baking mix product JIFFY Baking Mix in the spring of 1930. We currently offer a variety of JIFFY mixes. Our mixes provide you our consumer with the best value available.|
|Job Title:||Sales Analyst|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
The Sales Analyst is an information, Grocery, Foodservice and Institutional expert. He/she provides analytical support, business reviews, and business development recommendations to profitably grow our Retail, Foodservice and Institutional volume, share and brand equity with strategic customers. For Retail, he/she interprets customer and category information in such a way that will allow the Company to identify and understand national and market trends, consumer purchasing dynamics, customer business results and opportunities for growth. For Foodservice / Institutional he/she will help identify Segment and Customer opportunities for our products as well as provide information on our competition. He/she should be skilled in the use of: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word. Using the Internet to find useful information on Foodservice / Institutional Bids and other information is also a requirement. Full effectiveness will require establishing and maintaining knowledge of the Company’s culture, strategies, processes, and capabilities.
This person will be familiar with methods of mining data from customer and in-house data sources, and will efficiently and accurately present data to help guide short-term and long-term planning in actionable form for others. Much data is available, but narrowing the amount of information shared with Company personnel will be crucial if recipients are expected to process and use it effectively. The person in this position must understand the relationship and relevance of data to the Grocery and Foodservice industry and the CMC / “JIFFY” Foodservice, LLC selling process.
- Provides general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance.
- Performs cost/benefit analysis on promotional spends and other expenditures.
- Monitors Account level trade rates / budgets
- Supports the process of providing Sales forecasting information to facilitate accurate production planning for Retail, Foodservice, and Institutional sales.
- Provides analytical support as it relates to development of sales planning tools.
- Creates ad hoc measures and reports as required/requested to support analysis.
- Provides data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews.
- Attends sales calls with Sales personnel on an as needed basis.
- Monitors/maintains customer-specific retail databases, such as Walmart’s Retail Link.
- Assists in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of consumer, customer, and market data.
- Helps monitor the business environment/competitive activities and formulates recommendations.
- Evaluates the effectivene