Key Account Manager & Capability Diageo Reunion - 53283BR
|Listed by Diageo plc|
|Diageo are the worlds leading beverage alcohol producer in the world. They produce from more than 200 sites in over 30 countries and employ over 4000 people across more than 55 sites in Scotland England Ireland Italy and the Netherlands.|
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager & Capability Diageo Reunion|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Reunion Island. It’s a part of Indian Ocean Market. IO consists of 5 markets (Reunion, Mayotte, Mauritius, Madagascar and Seychelles) and represents around 30% of ARM trading profit. IO reporting to Africa Regional Markets (ARM).
Off trade Channel NSV weight represents 95% of the total market. 5 mains Key Accounts HM-SM: Vindemia, Carrefour, Leclerc, System U and Leader Price. 2 main Cash: Supercash & Promocash. 2 areas: North and South 40 Outlets each.
The purpose of the role is to drive sustainable and profitable growth in Diageo and key customers’ businesses year after year by working with a Joint customer Plans to drive this growth. To ensure that each key account is managed on a one to one with the plan and commercial agreements. Develop capability of commercial team through workshop and coaching day.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master in Business School. Fluent in French and English a must.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Off Trade channel (Sales reps, Field sales manager, Customer Marketing Manager, Key Account Manager
- 1st experience in negotiation with Key Account & management team is required
- 1st experience in Capability is recommended
- Ensure that every year all customer commercial agreements are signed after validation by Diageo executives in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the commercial agreements are validated by legal, monitored and measured on monthly basis with each key account.
- Negotiate and sign all the commercial agreements.
- Follow up on customer agreements in terms of payments, validating customer invoices for payments.
- Define with Customer Marketing the 12 months promotional plan and follow up for implementation.
- Manage the promotional budget of each key account to ensure we are within the framework of the commercial agreements with required ROI.
- Implementing the sales drivers, ie QDVPPP in a timely and effective manner in order to deliver the monthly sales and NSV objectives.
- Implement the contact Plan with regular meetings as per the structured ways of working for Key Account Management in Diageo. Meet all customers as per the contact plan minimum once a month.
- Carry out regular visits on the shop floors of the supermarkets to take informed decisions for customer propositions.
- Analyse performance on weekly/monthly basis and work in collaboration with other functions to improve performance at all times.
- Come up with customer propositions which will drive performance –new ideas, innovations, and ways of working.