Ref: | Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Sales Coordinator|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
You’ll know our name and you’ll love our products, and we’ve got plenty of ambition to go even further. We’re on a journey to be one of the world’s best family food businesses, and we’d love to have you on board. Join us and you’ll be part of a team who always show how much they care for what they do, taking full responsibility for delivering great quality and freshness to millions of people every day.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an ambitious, organised and proactive individual to join our Sales Team as a Sales Coordinator on a 12month Fixed Term basis.
The successful applicant will play an essential role in providing efficient and effective administrative support to the sales team. With excellent communication skills, they will have the ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent IT skills are essential, with a knowledge of Microsoft office applications (including Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint). Systems experience is ideal, particularly with SAP and EPOS data.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- To collate and communicate customer service issues to the Sales Managers and the Customer on a daily basis.
- To manage the implementation of in store display activity, working closely with Shopper Marketing and Retail Development teams, and communicating to the customer.
- To input the ‘data entry’ element of the customer forecast, and the promotional process in to the relevant systems/spreadsheets
- To maintain the weekly sales trackers by customer using EPOS / SAP BI data and providing summary information to both the Senior Sales Managers, and Sales Managers
- To complete all workflows for new store openings, liaising with the Retail Development teams and relevant sites to ensure effective implementation.
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Previous experience as a Coordinator/Administrator/Assistant in a commercial environment.
- Able to analyse and interpret data effectively.
- Excellent communication skills: Influencing skills, can build good relationships with colleagues and external contacts at all level.
- Excellent organisational skills: managing own and others time effectively.
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications and lotus notes.
- Excellent systems experience – ideally knowledge of SAP, EPOS data
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata for part time)
- Pension Scheme