Business Account Manager
Ref: | Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by KP Snacks|
|We aim to listen carefully to what our customers want then respond by creating exciting snack ideas to meet changing tastes and expectations. Were passionate about our products and proud of what we do.KP is also part of the European Intersnack Group which with nearly 50 years combined experience in savoury snacks is now Europes No. 2 snack producer supplying more than 30 countries.|
|Job Title:||Business Account Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Business Account Manager – High street & Travel Retail
Maternity Cover – starting July/August 2017
Slough based – with regular travel to customer offices
KP Snacks is proud to be part of the Intersnack Group, Europe’s largest snack producer, operating in around 30 european countries.
The KP Snacks culture is friendly, welcoming & supportive. we encoUrage our ColleAgues to bE the best they Can be, workIng tOgethEr to achiEve rEsults.
We want to be THE chosen nuts and snacks partner for our customers. We look for people bursting with energy, passion and determination. People who want to help us build and develop our business and gain the credit they deserve.
We are ready to offer you the development, opportunity and the chance to make a difference. Our teams are given autonomy, the right tools and the go ahead to try new ways of working and share ideas.
The Role Summary:
This role will report into the Sales Controller and is a key role within the commercial team. You will have full P&L responsibility and be working closely with marketing and other cross- functional teams.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Conducting periodic review meetings with the customer (bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Maintaining and growing the portfolio of clients
- Responsible for JBP Creation, agreement and tracking
- Sharing insight from customers to agree strategic plans moving forwards
- Developing account plans
- Agreeing cost/price strategies with the business
- Coaching and mentoring the team, conducting reviews and appraisals
- Forecasting and reviews
- Promotion planning, including Christmas, Easter etc
- Agreeing, tracking and launching NPD
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Food/FMCG experience at a senior sales level
- High Street Retail & Forecourt customer/account experience is essential
- Experience developing strategic plans within
- Knowledge of NPD and promotional activities
- Excellent negotiating and presenting skills
- First class communication skills
- Degree Educated
- Competitive salary
- Business needs car
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance