|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, the Sales Executive is responsible for managing and developing sales to a defined set of customers. This is a new role within the existing Sales Team, and is a challenging position suitable for an individual with ambition who wants to develop a career within a sales environment.
Key duties include:
- Proactively manage, develop and maximise sales to a defined set of customers; always seeking new opportunities for growth and completing special projects linked to increased sales opportunities.
- Gain a full understanding of product specifications and costings, ensuring costings are calculated for all products before sale agreed.
- Work collaboratively with Planning, Procurement and Sales teams regarding orders, availability and balances before agreeing weekly orders for specified customers and supporting the management of all cut orders.
- Maintain the sales cut forecast, regularly updating the Planning team with any changes.
- Manage commercial cut stock and regularly update our agents and the Sales team.
- Maintain customer contact with regards to feedback on products received, promotional programmes and general market conditions.
- Regularly visit customers and from time to time attend trade shows on behalf of the company.
- Maintain continuous communication with departments across the site regarding product specifications, customer requirements and satisfaction, and new product and brand development.
- Assist the Sales Team with all other sales and customers, as and when required.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as working and travelling independently.
- Able to maintain a professional manner in all aspects of their work.
- The ability to speak other languages would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete an application form and send it together with a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to Sarah Slade, HR Manager, Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE or email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 3pm on Wednesday 10th May 2017
As per Dunbia's Equal Opportunities Policy and Recruitment Policy, CV’s will not be accepted and only applications made on a Dunbia