National Account Manager
|Listed by Oakley Brown|
|Oakley Brown Co Ltd are an innovative and trusted FMCG Search Consultancy who are rapidly building a track record of delivering value to Blue Chip and medium size organisations on a Global scale solely across the Consumer Goods arena.|
|Job Title:||National Account Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £40000.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Sales and Marketing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
If you are a Jnr NAM or NAE living in Derbyshire with own label experience I may have that ticket to a promotion you are looking for!! I have a client that is looking for someone with bags of talent that wants to manage a diverse portfolio of National Accounts across Retail and Discounter channels.
They are offering up £40,000 as a basic salary plus car, bonus and benefits plus the opportunity to join one the largest and most progressive food businesses in the UK.
Working across ambient and frozen product categories some of your accountabilities will be as follows:
- Build effective working relationships enabling business objectives to be met
- Sales forecasting; revenue, profit, distribution, administration
- Deliver JBPs as per P&L.
- Through daily and weekly order management deliver forecast accuracy improvements for business
- Develop incremental business across customer base
- Financial management, including product costings and estimates
- Complete and implement annual customer plans
- Use market data to develop and support business proposals
- Work closely with customers to identify and implement business opportunities
- Marketing to include promotions and advertising by account
- Identifying and implementing product range opportunities
This role would be perfect for a Jnr National Account Manager or seasoned National Account Executive to step up into a larger role that will offer huge future opportunities for development and progression.
Please call the office on 01482291141 to discuss in more detail.