Site Technical Manager
Ref: | Quality, Food Manufacturing |
|Listed by Oakley Brown|
|Oakley Brown Co Ltd are an innovative and trusted FMCG Search Consultancy who are rapidly building a track record of delivering value to Blue Chip and medium size organisations on a Global scale solely across the Consumer Goods arena.|
LocationNorthamptonshireSalary£55,000 - £60,000 per annumPosted01 Jun 2017Closes01 Jul 2017
Here at Oakley Brown we are representing a unique position to join a chilled food business as Technical Manager. With multiple site responsibility this is a crucial position driving them all to work in conjunction together through communicating and monitoring all aspects of food safety, quality and legality of the facility, setting a high standard for the business and customers expectations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To ensure all systems and controls are in place and maintained to ensure food safety.
• Ensure compliance of legislative and customer specific procedures / COP and specifications.
• Assure food safety of all products by enforcing GMP and hygiene in the manufacturing environment.
• Ensure that quality is driven throughout the factory and that all departments have clear expectations.
• Drive both the group and site strategy forward within the business
• Maintain good customer relations
• Ensure the site is equipped to understand and communicate HACCP and related disciplines within the factory unit.
Should this role be of initial interest then please contact Nathan Bryan on 01482 291141 to have an informal discussion alternatively please send your details to [email protected]