Technical Manager - JO-1605-1038
|Listed by 2 Sisters Food Group|
|2 Sisters make everything from pizza to pies from poultry to puddings from ready meals to ranges of soup. They have over 23k employees throughout the UK.Founded in the early 1990s they are the leading food manufacturing company in the uk having a strong presence in poultry and frozen food categories. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi Tesco and Waitrose.|
|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Quality, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies in little more than 20 years. It takes people who want to lead the food manufacturing industry, entrepreneurial spirits who make things happen with agility and pace. Individuals who seek out challenge - and thrive on it. In fact, it takes the 2 Sisters Food Group and professionals like you: people managers excited about making an impact in the food production industry.
About the Role:
Due to the recent award of a new contract, this is truly a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK largest employers that can offer job security, a very competitive salary, the opportunity to enhance your skills, knowledge and experience through delivering large scale projects and demonstrating your professional level of competence.
If you're an experienced Technical Manager looking for that career defining role the chance for you to really put your experience, skills and knowledge in to practice, then this could well be the role for you.
Our Grimsby Fish site is currently going through a period of significant change, the level of change that creates a series of challenges (fantastic opportunities to be involved, in real career highlights).
As such we are looking for the best of the best, the driven focused Technical Managers that have real ambitions to leave their mark on an operation. Those that don't shy away from challenge, those that embrace the difficulties as opportunities to grow and develop themselves and the teams around them.
As part of the Senior Management Team you will play a key role in ensuring the sites compliance against customer specifications, Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations along with indirectly ensuring the Quality department work to only the highest standards. You will have regular interaction with the sites many customers, where you will build collaborative relationships focused on delivering best in class across this fast paced production site.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Industry recognised Technical qualification – HND/Degree or equivalent
- Advanced HACCP
- Advanced Food Safety
- Internal Auditing Qualification
- Previous M&S experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of delivering continuous improvement in technical & food safety standards
- Experience of managing internal & external auditing processes & requirements
- Excellent track record of managing teams; building capability ,addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies & procedures
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence internally and externally at all levels of an organisation
- Self-motivated and highly resilient
- Experience of a working with demanding retail or similar customer base
- A high level of flexibi