QA Auditor - 407BR
|Listed by Bakkavor Group Ltd|
|This international manufacturer of fresh foods has over 18000 employees across the globe working form over 43 facilities.They are purly focused on manufacturing fresh prepared foods and and there core effort is based within the UKs food manufacturing industry.They work on a justintime model and manufacture to tight deadlines.|
|Job Title:||QA Auditor|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £20000.00 and £22000.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Quality, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Working at Bakkavor isn’t just about having a job, it’s about choosing a company where you can develop a career. We know that our employees are the reason we are successful and are the talent of the future for growing our business. Owing to the expansion of our business, we are seeking a QA Auditor who can understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices.
- To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions
- To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice.
- To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints
- To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control
- To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard
- With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
Committed to the highest standards
Excellent attention to detail
Experience within the food manufacturing/FMCG production would be advantageous
Able to work a 4 on 4 off rolling shift pattern
Days, 4 on 4 off, 6am start.
21 days holiday including bank holidays
Personal accident cover, company development schemes
Please note: Bakkavor Desserts partners with select few recruitment partners in addition to direct applicants on some vacancies - your agency representative will be able to issue you with a reference number for your application if it is a legitimate introduction to ourselves.