|Listed by Greggs plc|
|Originally from Newcastle over 75 years ago the family started out to make fresh bread and other produce for the local area.Now they have a chain of stores uk wide and a brand that everyone on the street knows about. They have over 1700 stores in the uk and pride themselves on not using artificial produce.|
|Job Title:||Shift Leader|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Location: Acton, London, GB, W3 7DD
Company: Greggs Plc
Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
£8.22 per hour
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Hours: 20 hours
Shifts: over 5 days - closing shifts
Greggs Senior Team Members are at the heart of the team supporting with the management of the shop at key times of the day.
You would be looking after the shop for a few hours a day, either at opening or closing time so your role is invaluable to your manager.
When opening the shop you’ll be working with the team to ensure our much loved products are ready for our customers and the shop is set up to the highest standard. This is where your passion to deliver a fantastic shopping experience for our customers comes in.
A close down shift means getting the shop ready for the next day; cleaning, stock counting and cashing up. You’ll have a natural flair for team work whilst enjoying a little extra responsibility.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and enjoy some fun at work. Some supervisory experience always comes in handy although not essential.
Everyone in our family values hard work, commitment and a flexible approach to working hours.
To be able to:
- Serve customers in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Prepare a variety food items to the highest standards, in order to meet customer demand.
- Ensuring that all areas of the shop and food products are displayed in a clean, tidy and attractive manner.
- Seeking to maximise the sales and profitability of their store.
- Working collaboratively with their Shop Manager and other Team Members and providing managerial support to the shop management team.
• Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
• Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary