|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||General Operatives|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
We are currently looking to recruit General Operatives to work in the production area of the Felinfach site. The general duties for these roles will include:
Key duties include:
- Following and being aware of the Departmental SOP’s.
- Maintaining the fast pace environment in line with production needs.
- Working with the Production Managers and Team Leaders to achieve the Department targets.
- Ensuring Customer and Company specifications are achieved.
- Working to a Clean As You Go policy, ensuring your work area is kept clean at all times.
- Promoting and maintaining Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of these positions but aims to give a general overview of the positions.
- Will display a positive and pro- active attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Work well to meet deadlines.
- Be reliable and hard working.
- Will be committed to working within the Company values.
Full training will be given for these roles to include manual handling, health and safety, and basic food hygiene. All new employees are also subscribed to the Dunbia Discounts Scheme, providing money off and cashback from a wide range of retailers and online stores.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a completed application form and a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to Gillian Harbey, HR & Payroll Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Dairygold Building, Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, Felinfach, Ceredigion, SA48 8AG or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 1pm on Friday 12th May 2017
As per Dunbia's Equal Opportunities Policy and Recruitment Policy, CV’s will not be accepted and only applications made on a Dunbia application form will be considered.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.