|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Store Operative|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
The company currently wishes to recruit highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based at our Dungannon Retail site. Essentially we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth. The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of stock control in a busy computerised stores environment.
- Receipt, booking in and validation of goods received against purchase orders;
- Recording goods issued and returned to stock;
- Performing weekly stock checks to maintain stock accuracy;
- Maintenance of the stock system data;
- Issuing stock to the production area.
- Assisting production with packaging requirements
- General housekeeping duties
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiative;
- Be competent with computerised systems and possess good computer skills;
- Administration experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy stores or factory environment
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent
This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, www.dunbia.comor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm on Sunday 27th August 2017