Development Team Lead
|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Development Team Lead|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
We require a full time Development Team Lead to lead our development team in supporting the Company’s existing software systems and the delivery of challenging and exciting programme of work across multiple sites within the Dunbia Group. Reporting directly to a Senior IT Project Manager, you will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonaland management skills and will promote and maintain communication and teamwork within the development team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the in-house software development team;
- Plan and schedule development activities for the team in line with project deadlines;
- Coach and mentor other members of the development team to assist with their ongoing development;
- Engage with Project Managers to ensure expectations are effectively managed;
- Provide technical direction to rest of the development team;
- Provide input into multiple change approval boards to provide technical direction for requested changes;
- Provide weekly updates to senior project managers on development progress and support issues;
- Hands on development using SDLC processes; and
- Plan and provide out of hours support for key operational systems.
The post holder will lead the Development team as they work to support current software systems and deliver the IT Programme of work.
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline with 5+ years’ experience in a software development role;
- Previous experience in managing a team of developers in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Previous experience of liaising effectively with senior stakeholders on software development activities;
- Experience of software development using both waterfall and agile techniques; and
- Proven knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, SSIS, SSRS, .Net.
- Previous experience of IT within an FMCG/manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience in Database Administration for MS SQL Server;
- Experience in one or more of the following reporting/dashboard technologies: Microsoft Power BI, and/or Qlik.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet demand. This role may involve a degree of travel to our sites throughout the UK and Ireland.
Applications must be submitted via CV and covering letter, demonstrating how the above criteria is met. You can email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or by posting to: Group HR Department, Dunbia Ltd, Granville Industrial Estate, Granville, Dungannon, BT70 1NJ.