|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Decant Operatives|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Reporting to the Decant Supervisors & Despatch Manager, we are currently seeking individuals to undertake the role of Decant Operative. The roles involve ensuring production targets are met within deadlines, without compromising on quality or control of costs.
- Responsible for maintaining 100% traceability of raw material.
- Accurately scanning raw material to correct job numbers and controlling output of finished product.
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors and Management to ensure correct raw material is sent into production.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained.
- Ensuring that Quality, Health & Safety and other Company policies are adhered to and liaising with relevant departments to ensure issues are resolved.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Have a keen eye for quality issues and high attention to detail.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Values.
Full training will be given for this role to include manual handling, health& safety and basic food hygiene. All new employees are also subscribed to Dunbia Discounts Scheme, providing money off and cashback from a wide range of retailers and online stores.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete a Dunbia application form and send with a covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to Gillian Harbey, HR & Payroll Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Felinfach Site, The Dairygold Building, Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, Felinfach, Lampeter, SA48 8AG or email to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Friday 5th May 2017
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants.
By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.
As per Dunbia's Equal Opportunities Policy and Recruitment Policy, CV’s will not be accepted and only applications made on a Dunbia application form will be considered.