Ref: | Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Bakery Operative|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
You'll know our name and you'll love our products and we've got plenty of ambition to go even further. Were on a journey to be one of the world's best family food businesses. Join us and you'll be part of a team who always show how much they care for what they do, taking full responsibility to deliver great quality and freshness to millions of people every day.
Recipe for success;
Key Accountabilities include:
• Ensure self and work area conforms to health and safety legislation, policies and standards, reporting issues so that the site is healthy, safe and free from accidents
• Ensure all procedures are adhered to ensure a high quality product at all times.
• Ensure products produced comply with quality and date code requirements and comply with food safety legislation, initiating any required action.
• Maintain Company hygiene and statutory hygiene standards throughout designated areas, working within the principles of basic food hygiene and good housekeeping.
• Experience of working in an FMCG environment.
• Ability to work in a safe manner and considers the safety of others.
• Ability to adhere to quality standards as they relate to own role.
• Knowledge of IT systems (Inc MS Office & SAP)
Summary of Employee Benefits
Summary of the benefits available to all Warburtons employees:
Available to all employees
25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (as determined by your individual contract)
Employee Wellbeing Programme
Confidential employee helpline
Level of cover is based on length of service and contribution level to the company pension scheme
Defined contribution scheme
Permanent Disability Scheme
In the event of total incapacity to work, the scheme provides one third of the employee’s earnings until retirement age
Profit Bonus Scheme
Annual discretionary profit bonus
Dependant on length of service, applied at key anniversary years (multiples of 5 years)
Gifts given at key milestones, as well as service meals at 5 year intervals.
Based on length of service
Discounted retail vouchers, and o