|Listed by Cranswick Country Foods PLC|
|Cranswick began as a group of farmers nurturing pigs with generations of knowhow. Understanding that to get the best out you have to put the best in they started producing pig feed together.Our beginnings were humble but our ambitions were not. In the 1980s Cranswick moved into food production giving us one of the first farm to fork offerings.Authentic through and through.|
|Job Title:||Factory Operative|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Shredding Team A Shift
Monday to Friday & 1 in 4 Saturday working
Rotational shift pattern 6am – 2pm/2pm – 10pm
To work as part of the production team to help achieve the daily production plan. Adhering to procedures, rules and processes set out by production management and other key functions. To work in a safe and time effective manner in accordance with health and safety standards and ensuring food safety, hygiene and quality standards are achieved.
- Operate tools, machines and equipment for which training has been provided by the trainer to assist in the manufacturing process of all products.
- Work efficiently to achieve the daily production plan and communicate shortfalls and production problems to the relevant person in a timely manner.
- Mentor new colleagues as required
- Adhere to all rules, processes and procedures in relation to the work process and conduct as set out by the production management team and other key disciplines such as Health and Safety, Human Resources, Technical and Hygiene.
- Complete all paperwork as instructed accurately and within time specifications
- Carry out work in a safe manner so as not to endanger yourself or a colleague.
- Ensure that product is produced within food safety, hygiene and quality standards and that any anomalies are reported to your line manager.
- Follow correct procedures i.e. the meat from the floor procedure.
- Keep the work area clean, tidy and free from debris and waste to reduce the risk of accidents.
- To be familiar with qualified first aider staff and the first aid procedure.
- Ensure you are aware of all fire exits in all areas you may work and be sure to understand the emergency evacuation procedure.
- Any other reasonable request as instructed by management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / qualifications / attributes: -
- Reliable and good timekeeping
- General awareness of basic food hygiene / health