Supply Chain Manager
|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, career minded individual with a genuine desire to shape and develop the full supply chain function of the business. As a member of the site senior leadership team, the successful individual must be able to operate both at a strategic and operational level.
- Management and coordination of regional supply chain resources, Stores, Planning, Despatch and Transport teams across the region.
- Accountable for region supply chain performance and cost
- Engagement with supply chain executives at key customer accounts
- Performance management of key supply chain partners including cold store suppliers, 3rd party logistics providers and returnable packaging suppliers (including tray wash etc.)
- Optimisation of transport arrangements to ensure customers receive their orders on time in full in the most efficient way
- Management and control of the local fleet including delegated compliance and control of local legal documents i.e. Defect Reporting etc.
- Ensure that Group Supply Chain policy, procedures and processes are strictly adhered to e.g. WTD, Drivers Hours etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- UK retailer experience preferred.
- Customer and supplier experience.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good working knowledge of UK geography and transport routes
- Positive and highly motivated self-starter who is process driven and methodical
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player and management skills with experience of change management.
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure.
- Attention to detail and strives for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of distribution would be an advantage, in particular Transport rules/regulations and HACCP
For additional information and a more detailed job specification please contact the HR Department.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, www.dunbia.comor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm Wednesday 30th August 2017