Factory Manager - JO-1612-1648
Ref: JO-1612-1648 | Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by 2 Sisters Food Group|
|2 Sisters make everything from pizza to pies from poultry to puddings from ready meals to ranges of soup. They have over 23k employees throughout the UK.Founded in the early 1990s they are the leading food manufacturing company in the uk having a strong presence in poultry and frozen food categories. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi Tesco and Waitrose.|
|Job Title:||Factory Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Do you have the four ingredients of success?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on a challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
2 Sisters Food Group are one of British business' most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 23,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - from pizza to pies, from poultry to puddings, from ready meals to ranges of soup.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a capable and competent Factory Manager with Poultry or Meat experience to join our fast paced, labour intense Poultry cutting facility in West Bromwich.
This is an exciting role that will give you the chance to really prove your worth, as you take control of a 600 employee factory floor and deliver an efficient and productive service to our customer (M&S).
We’re looking for someone with drive and focus, someone who works with agility and pace, someone who can demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit as they offer suggestions for improved methods of work that add value and removes costs. This is a role that strong Factory Managers crave, as they will be given a good level of autonomy to really make an impact. It’s not for the faint hearted as you will face daily challenges that are associated with managing a high volume and labour heavy process.
Here at 2 Sister Food Group we offer the chance to really build a career, we understand that a business is only as good as it’s people, so we look to build a friendly working environment that encourages people to achieve all that they can.
- Plan, manage and deploy resources to ensure site costs are kept under control or reduced, whilst managing a ramp up in production to full capacity and then operating a plan of continuous improvement
- Be operationally responsible for the safe production of products on site and delivery of agreed operational plans including financial targets
- Manage and co-ordinate all activities within the production environment whilst ensuring all aspects of manufacture from raw materials to finished good are carried our according to company manufacturing policies and procedures
- Previous Poultry or Meat factory experience (Essential)
- Have previous experience managing large numbers of production employees indirectly
- Have experience at Production Manager or above within the food industry
- Be comfortable with driving results in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Have strong leadership skills and an ability to engage and motivate teams
- Possess strong financial and commercial awareness