Maintenance Store Admin
|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Maintenance Store Admin|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
The company currently wishes to recruit highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based on our Dungannon Retail Essentially we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth.
- Recording goods issued and returned to stock;
- Performing weekly stock checks to maintain stock accuracy;
- Assisting with the re-map of the store moving stock and creating computerised labels;
- Issuing stock to the production area;
- General House Keeping of Garage Store;
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy stores/warehouse environment is preferable;
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent;
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiative;
- Essential to be competent with computerised systems and possess excellent computer skills;
- Essential to have excellent administration skills;
- Excellent communication skills is essential;
This role namely operates Monday – Friday, however applicants are required to be flexible to meet production demands.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met.
Application forms can be downloaded from www.dunbia.com, collected from Reception or by contacting the HR Department, Dunbia (Dungannon), Granville Industrial Estate, Granville, Dungannon, BT70 1NJ.
Telephone 02887 723350.
Completed application forms should be emailed to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12 noon on Friday 28th April 2017