|Listed by Chelsea Milling Company|
|Chelsea Milling Company is operated by a family whose roots in the flour milling business date back to the early 1800s. We have been milling flour here in Chelsea for over 120 years.Mabel White Holmes grandmother of our President Howdy S. Holmes developed and introduced to the homemaker the first prepared baking mix product JIFFY Baking Mix in the spring of 1930. We currently offer a variety of JIFFY mixes. Our mixes provide you our consumer with the best value available.|
|Job Title:||Sanitation Facilitator|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
This person will oversee sanitation and pest management operations and work directly with the Sanitation Manager to coordinate sanitation activities in the plant to ensure day-to-day operations of the Sanitation team.
- Supervises the hourly workforce in the Sanitation Department, including administrative duties to manage the overall team.
- Coordinates daily with the Sanitation Manager to develop daily and weekly assignments as well as discuss upcoming projects.
- Works with production and other departments to plan and schedule work of sanitation staff to meet sanitation requirements.
- Performs daily plant walkthroughs to identify and prioritize food safety risks. Partners with Operations and Quality to address identified risks.
- Monitors compliance to all required food safety and GMP procedures.
- Verifies plant-wide, timely completion of the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Schedule, including performance of routine program reviews.
- Actively participates on all external audits including but not limited to AIB, FSSC 22000 and FDA/MDA.
- Participates as a member of the Food Safety Team and performs internal audits.
- Administers and interprets Company policies as they apply to the department to achieve fairness and consistency, both within the department and between departments on assigned shift.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Sanitation Manager to meet business needs.
- Manages day-to-day issues and deviations from policies and procedures.
- Interacts with and through all levels of the organization to positively influence behavior toward compliance and accountability. Displays passion and optimism.
- Assists other departments as required in a safe and timely manner.
- Able to take direction and follow instructions.
- Available to work flexible hours with a varied schedule.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to work in dusty conditions.
- Not afraid of heights. Be able to climb ladders.
- Be able to use chemicals in a safe manner (follow chemical instructions) and meet respirator program requirements.
- Certified Pest Control Operator
- Food Safety Background
- Supervisory Training Seminars
- Chemical safety training
- Meet respirator program requirements
- Confined space entry knowledge
- AIB sanitation training
- Allergen cleaning procedures
- GFSI knowledge preferably FSSC 22000
- Experience managing people.