Chocolate Taster - 1614747
|Listed by Mondelez International|
|US based international company producing confectionery food and beverages. They employ about 110000 people around the world. The business adopted the Mondelez name in 2012 It consists of the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc after the October 2012 The company headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield Illinois manufactures chocolate biscuits gum confectionery coffee and powdered beverages.|
|Job Title:||Chocolate Taster|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Mondelēz International’s Reading Science Centre provides unique opportunities in the provision of scientific analysis, research, consultancy and training to its parent company and the wider food and pharmaceutical sectors. Operating as Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL), we apply leading-edge science with integrity and service to exceed expectations and deliver greater value to our clients.
The job will take place at the Mondelez/ RSSL (Reading Scientific Services Limited) building situated on Whiteknights campus in Reading. This position will take place in the Consumer Science discussion rooms and sensory booths. The role will be working alongside approx. 11 panelists and a panel leader.
Please be aware this is a part time position, to work 8 hours per week Monday-Thursday 3pm-5pm.
- Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
Chocolate tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world.
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
We reserve the right to close to applications at any time should we receive sufficient application numbers; late applications will not be considered and therefore we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive be