|Listed by Citizen Recruitment|
|Citizen Recruitment based out of Northwich Cheshire is one of the premier recruitment consultancies in the UK. We have a team of highly dedicated and extremely motivated recruitment specialists who have extensive experience and expertise. We specialise in professional recruitment for all manufacturing industries including Food Beverage and general Fast Moving Consumer Goods FMCG Our understanding of our clients needs and requirements is a testament to our focus on excellence.|
|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £38000.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Award Winning Company
I have a Team Leader role I am looking to recruit for based on the Wirral. Are you looking for work at the moment? Or may know of someone who might be?
We offer a very successful refer a friend scheme that paid out £4750 last year – for more information on this visit http://www.citizenrecruitment.com/citizen-recruitment-candidate-referral-scheme/
Our client is a multinational Food Manufacturing company based on the Wirral. They are looking to recruit several Team Leaders from their state of the art manufacturing facility.
Purpose of Role
To lead all shift based activities for a given Operational Technician team. The role will coach the shift based Technicians, owning the completion of site standards, procedures and working practices. The role will own their team’s training plan from both skills and legal standpoint and take for accountability for internal systems.
Improving performance will be at the heart of this role – performance in people, standards and output.
- To demonstrate excellent coordination skills and have to ability to influence and lead a working group of up to approx. 12 Operations Technicians.
- Experience in a team leadership position would be seen as an advantage but not essential.
- High level of Mechanical and Technical comprehension would be seen as an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to access and respond to changing priorities displaying planning and organisation skills.
- Proven interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to motivate individuals and teams.
- Sound technical and personal judgement.
- Ability to problem-solve and analyse. Committed to root cause analysis and proactive continuous improvement initiatives.
- To coordinate the duties of the technician group throughout the shift ensuring work is prioritised in accordance with production plans, schedules and operational requirements.
- To adopt and nurture a working style, which actively involves and motivates your team, promoting an environment of continuous improvement and excellence.
- To integrate Health and Safety for self and others into daily work identifying areas to continuously improve.
- Lead to establish and further develop operational standards in all key areas of operations, SHE, Supply Chain and Quality.
- Provide a positive role model for PPE, GMP’s and ens