Ref: | Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Greggs plc|
|Originally from Newcastle over 75 years ago the family started out to make fresh bread and other produce for the local area.Now they have a chain of stores uk wide and a brand that everyone on the street knows about. They have over 1700 stores in the uk and pride themselves on not using artificial produce.|
|Job Title:||Team Member|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.36
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £6.56
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £7.50
Age 18+ Full Rate: £7.72
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Shifts:Weekend contract - contracted to both Saturdays and Sundays - Available on Saturday between 6am and 630pm and Sunday 8am - 530pm
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
• Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
• Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary
• You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
• Other benefits include:
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans