Production Team Leader
|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Production and Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
The production department is the hub of the business and the Team Leaders play an integral part of the operational process. The role encompasses the responsibility for the efficient, safe and hygienic operation of the production line, quality of product, and supervising staff. The Production Team Leaders play an essential part in improvement initiatives through team motivation and leading by example.
Key duties include:
- Liaising with Production Managers to ensure correct preparation for the forthcoming production run, including documentation, packaging, and labels.
- Making sure that all machines are set up as per Product Specifications.
- Ensuring that all orders are completed on time in accordance with the production schedule and record accurate times and packs produced on template.
- Ensuring that line standards are fully understood, adhered to and communicated to your team to include Labour (Crew size), PPM, Yield & Giveaway & that you and your team follow Company and legislative regulations on Health, Safety and Hygiene at all times.
- Raw material checks, such as fat content.
- Product quality checks such as appearance & eating quality.
- Temperature monitoring & ensuring gas checks are undertaken.
- Label checks.
- Completion of all relevant documentation to ensure customer specifications & requirements are met.
- Good working and practical knowledge of production equipment with the ability to problem solve and offer solutions when required to do so.
- Butchery experience or knowledge of the meat industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with customers.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel.
- Ideally working in a fast paced environment.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
All candidates must be flexible and may be requested to work additional hours when required to meet customer demands. Essentially we are seeking determined, self-motivated individuals who can make a positive contribution to the Company's future growth.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a completed application form and a covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to Gillian Harbey, HR & Payroll Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Dairygold Building, Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, Felinfach, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA48 8AG or email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Friday 5th May 2017.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming tha