Group Leader - Consumer Science COE Packaging - 1608025
|Listed by Mondelez International|
|US based international company producing confectionery food and beverages. They employ about 110000 people around the world. The business adopted the Mondelez name in 2012 It consists of the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc after the October 2012 The company headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield Illinois manufactures chocolate biscuits gum confectionery coffee and powdered beverages.|
|Job Title:||Group Leader - Consumer Science COE Packaging|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Packaging, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Group Leader - Consumer Science Centre of Excellence (CoE) Packaging
Location: Birmingham (UK)
Salary & benefits: Competitive
Mondelēz International – a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: to create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favourite brands with our consumers such as Cadbury, Oreo, Belvita, Milka, Toblerone, Ritz, LU, Trident and Halls.
Mondelēz International’s Technical Centre in Bournville, Birmingham is continuing to grow, with Consumer Science at the forefront, co-located at key hub sites. Our Consumer Science teams lead and conduct valuable consumer and sensory research, delivering excellence in consumer-led guidance to our global product categories. Supporting the development and improvement of new and existing products, alongside the global implementation of best practice methodology, this is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As Group Leader CoE Packaging, you will work cross category defining consumer testing methods across a number of areas, but with a key focus on packaging. Partnering closely with the R&D community you will be accountable for establishing project objectives, defining learning plans, engaging external agencies (as appropriate) and executing the successful delivery of the necessary consumer science activities, reporting back and making recommendations that support our growth agenda, based on key data and insights, to your stakeholders and sponsors.
- Lead and conduct single or multi stage large programs/projects, delivering to the required standards and agreed timescales, including designing research to meet objectives, producing good quality, actionable data, interpreting results, reporting/presenting findings, making recommendations and contributing to decision making
- Effectively partner with stakeholders (R&D and Commercial / Insights) ensuring that the research is in line with the strategic priorities of the business
- Lead global cross-category programs for product & packaging as well as shopper research studies including the statistical principles applied as part of the overall research plan.
- Understand and apply multivariate statistical methods to gain deeper understanding and insights from research conducted when appropriate
- Lead all aspects of consumer research both qualitative and quantitative including the integration/linking of descriptive and consumer data into a cohesive story
- Scout and define future methods on packaging testing as well as shopper research to support the global packaging technology roadmap
- Seek improvement on existing methods in line with good scientific principles and look for opportunities to provide informal coaching to share experience with more junior colleagues