Innovation Product Development Manager
|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Innovation Product Development Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||New Product Development, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Our ambition to be Britain’s best food business means continuous improvement and growth. From Thins, Giant Crumpets and this year’s Toastie Pockets we continue to commit to investing in innovation. In line with this we are now growing our Innovation team and looking for an experienced Innovation Product Development Manager. You will be based in the heart of innovation at head office in Bolton and will be assured to be welcomed into a Sunday Times top 30 best company to work for.
As a Innovation Product Development Manager this unique role looks at the full lifecycle from Innovation to plant. You will explore and deliver breakthrough product innovation from the initial ideation through to launch right through to 12 months after the product hits the shelves. Innovation is key and we are looking for people that are creative but also able to take the idea, physically make it happen and then be able to upscale it to plant.
Key accountabilities include:
- To map and deliver innovative new concept process and ingredient technology aligned with innovation projects and long term strategy, closely working with cross functional teams within the wider business.
- To drive and deliver agreed pipeline product launches ensuring all elements align with our strategy.
- Post launch quality management of Innovation product launches
- To forge and maintain relationships with key raw material and potential equipment suppliers
- To facilitate and manage project development trial schedules and the logistics.
- To attend relevant industry meetings and events as required, to ensure knowledge in relation to new technologies is up to date. To build an extensive external network in relation to collaboration and innovation.Essential Ingredients:
- Educated with a Bakery qualification or HND/BSC level in food science/ technology
- Experience in bread production within a similar environment, and more specifically industrial bread production.
- Experience of processes, ingredient functionality, machinery and equipment development.
- Proven ability to build on the ideas of others, develop innovative approaches to complex issues and can take risks in order to experiment with new ideas.
- Analysing and problem solving skills – anticipates problems before they occur and takes steps to deal with them. Able to correctly & swiftly identify underlying problem & finds appropriate solutions. An inquisitive approach with a good eye for detail.
- Commercial skills - , identifies opportunities to improve the commercial effectiveness of your own department and is able to keep ahead of leading technology on the market.Benefits Include:
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Car – (job needs)
- Annual Profit bonus
- Discounted Gy