Business Intelligence Report Developer (Oracle Agile)
Ref: | New Product Development, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by KP Snacks|
|We aim to listen carefully to what our customers want then respond by creating exciting snack ideas to meet changing tastes and expectations. Were passionate about our products and proud of what we do.KP is also part of the European Intersnack Group which with nearly 50 years combined experience in savoury snacks is now Europes No. 2 snack producer supplying more than 30 countries.|
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Report Developer (Oracle Agile)|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||New Product Development, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Location: Tanfield, County Durham
Our award-winning culture is friendly, welcoming and supportive. Our colleagues across the UK continue to make it a great place to work and we encourage everyone to be the best they can be.
Intersnack Group has approved the Oracle Agile PLM4P software suite for management of all data in the KP Snacks product lifecycle. The Agile software is one of the core parts, handling sensitive information, such as recipe formulations and supplier databases for ingredients.
Following the implementation, the Agile software will be supported by a Centre of Excellence, based in the UK. The supporting role of the CoE to the business is serving reporting tools on system usage as well as supporting management information reporting structures.
As our Business Intelligence Report Developer, you will report to the Head of the Centre of Excellence.
· Facilitate the delivery of Agile IT services for supporting the business with data reports and intelligence
· Optimisation of data usage in the Agile system
· Effectively manage the relationships between business users, IT and third party suppliers
· Drive continuous improvement and use of the Intersnack Agile software investment
· Ensure technology both supports reliable daily execution and is a driver of change
The ideal candidate (essential skills & experience):
· Experience within a business support function
· RDBMS experience, preferably Oracle
· Oracle database and Oracle BI Publisher knowledge and experience (or similar - e.g., Crystal reports)
· Demonstrable understanding of data relationships in Oracle database systems
· Knowledge and experience of standard processes in SQL and DB queries