|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Logistics Co-ordinator|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Logistics, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
We are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join the Supply Chain Department in Dunbia (Wales). The main function of the role is to assist the Departments that fall under the Supply Chain Team with data entry and general administrative duties, reporting to the Logistics Manager.
Key Duties Include:
- Data gathering and entry
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and de-hiring of pallets, trays & crates
- Keeping daily and weekly reports for these
- Reporting all report to the Logistics Manager
- Dealing with Haulage Companies and planning out their weekly schedules
- Working with the Supply Chain Departments (Transport, Despatch, Planning & Stores) and assisting them with queries and issues.
- And all other general duties that are covered by the Supply Chain Team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong planning skills with the ability to implement processes and procedures and to track progress.
- High attention to detail
- Woking knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel
- Committed to working within the Company Values
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete an application form and forward it with a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to Edyta Bugajska, HR & Recruitment Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.