|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Hygiene Operative|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Hygiene, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
A vacancy has arisen for a Hygiene Operative to work on the night shift, based at our facility in Felinfach, West Wales. The main function of the role is to ensure that the production areas are cleaned adequately, through pressure washing, for production to commence without delay.
Key duties include:
- Removal of all loose debris from all surfaces.
- Dismantling appropriate parts of the machinery to allow cleaning/pressure washing to reach difficult areas.
- Pressure washing of all machinery and all surfaces within the designated area.
- Re-cleaning of any area found not to have been cleaned to the required standards identified at the final inspection.
- Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
- Conducting deep cleaning as required.
- Completion and sign off of all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules, cleaning diary etc.).
- General hygiene/day cleaning duties when required.
- General dry and wet cleaning in site amenities when required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this role, but aims to give a general overview of the position.
- The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, particularly with the supervisor.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Committed to working within the company values.
Full training will be given for this role to include manual handling, health and safety, and basic food hygiene. All new employees are also subscribed to the Dunbia Discounts Scheme, providing money off and cashback from a wide range of retailers and online stores.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a completed application form and a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to Gillian Harbey, HR & Payroll Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Dairygold Building, Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, Felinfach, Ceredigion, SA48 8AG or email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 1pm on Friday 12th May 2017.
As per Dunbia's Equal Opportunities Policy and Recruitment Policy, CV’s will not be accepted and only applications made on a Dunbia application form will be considered.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role