Hygiene Team Manager
|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Hygiene Team Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Hygiene, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Recipe for success:
The role focuses on driving continuous improvement in the hygiene arena to ensure we are able to deliver unbeatable quality in our mission to become Britain’s Best Free From Food Business.
You will lead the function with strong ideas, clear focus and credibility whilst engaging and influencing key stakeholders and teams across the site. You will also have an integral role in developing and delivering site standards to our Free From bakery which are essential to strong product quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate hygiene schedules and labour to ensure compliance to legislation, microbiological and visual hygiene & food safety standards
- Look at ways to bring cost savings whilst maintaining efficiencies and quality.
- Management of labour, cleaning & waste handling budgets
- Manage performance through the use of KPIs
- Plan and prioritise work, adapting to business changing requirements
- A proven track record of maintaining and improving high standards of Hygiene within a food manufacturing environment.
- You will have awareness of all food safety policies and procedures (e.g. HACCP, BRC, AIB) in order to meet the requirements of all professional and legal standards.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Annual profit share bonus
- Gym membershipand retail discounts
- Heavily discounted Warburtons goods