|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Human Resources and Training, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Recipe for success
Providing much-valued professional service to our HR Team and wider management team, you'll get involved in a wide range of activity at every stage of the employment life cycle, from recruitment, selection and HR planning, to reward and employee relations. You’ll deliver local site projects as well as having the ability and willingness to contribute to national level issues and activities.
Key accountabilities include:
• Provide full administration service for all employment related, ensuring employee records, electronic and paper based, are accurate, up to date and compliant to legal and company standards.
• Give accurate and timely advice and support to managers on disciplinary, grievance, attendance and performance management issues, helping managers to accurate interpret and implement company HR policies.
• Support the co-ordination of local recruitment and induction activity, ensuring vacancies are filled and new employees are inducted to the company standards required.
• Ensure the provision of accurate and timely management information to assist others in the management of people issues and decision making.
• Co-ordinate the administration of reward, benefits and employee transactions in line with company guidelines and standard operating procedures.
To deliver in this role you will be natural multi tasker and self starter with a proven track record of demonstrating effective organisation and planning skills. A confident communicator, you will have good verbal and numerical skills with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team. Good IT skills are an essential requirement, with experience of MS office applications.
You must also share our commitment to quality, teamwork and continuous improvement. Previous experience in a HR role, with a commitment to your own continuous professional development and a Driving Licence is preferential.
First stage interviews planned w/c 5th June 2017, second stage w/c 12th June 2017.