Head of Application Support
|Listed by Allied Bakeries|
|This top UK bakery business baking some of Britains famous brands namely: Kingsmill Allinson Burgen and Sunblest and crumpets hot cross buns muffins pancakes rolls wraps plus other mouthwatering bakery products is one of three divisions of Allied Milling and Baking. Allied Milling and Baking is part of Associated British Foods ABF plc a large international business boasting of a turnover to the tune of 12.3bn with nearly 106000 employees operating in 47 countries.|
|Job Title:||Head of Application Support|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Human Resources and Training, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
To establish and maintain good communication between IS and the business and ABF Shared Service Centre, building strong relationships that enable a partnership approach to embed the IS strategy in the overall business strategy.
- Contribution to the development of the IS strategy, providing specialist input based on area of expertise.
- Effective management of IS Capital and revenue budgets in line with Allied Bakeries project procedures.
- Responsible for the leadership of the application support team of circa 24 people, as defined within the organisation structure.
- Development of team capability to ensure there is a high performing, proactive team who drive the Business and IS agenda.
- Maintaining the existing and future application portfolio, ensuring that third party support contracts are commensurate with the needs of the company.
- Recommends changes to the application portfolio in line with business requirements and life cycle maturity.
- Maintaining applications in line with either external third party support contracts and/or internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs)..
The successful candidate will have significant experience of leadership within IS, specifically setting direction and building capability.Be of graduate calibre, ideally ITIL and Project Management qualified and have the ability to effectively influence at all levels. The job holder will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering and developing Application Support in a multi-site complex environment and be highly motivated self-starter.