Recruiter (FTC to June 2017) - 1616286
Ref: 1616286 | Human Resources and Training, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Mondelez International|
|US based international company producing confectionery food and beverages. They employ about 110000 people around the world. The business adopted the Mondelez name in 2012 It consists of the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc after the October 2012 The company headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield Illinois manufactures chocolate biscuits gum confectionery coffee and powdered beverages.|
|Job Title:||Recruiter (FTC to June 2017)|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Human Resources and Training, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS) supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind.
- Build a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Leads intake/kick off and debrief meetings, where necessary, with the hiring manager to understand and review the recruitment need.
- Sources active and passive candidates from various resources, including, direct sourcing, employee referrals, traditional media, job fairs, and internet job boards.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining strategies to generate a diverse range of talent for each role.
- Develops innovative recruitment marketing strategies to create company awareness to target passive and active candidates.
- Manages full life cycle recruiting processes from sourcing to closing the candidate.
- Builds relationships with external partners as appropriate to identify suitable talent.
- Builds and maintain internal partnerships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to ensure staffing goals.
- Manages the candidate pool for all internal candidates and external recruitment for junior roles.
- Ensures all candidate data and information contained within Taleo is accurate and up to date.
- Ensures compliance with Global Recruitment processes.
- Promotes Mondelez as an employer of choice.
- Ensures a focus on both customer and candidate experience throughout the process.
- Manages the candidates through to offer accepta