Assistant Product Safety & Compliance Co-ordinator (Temporary) - Assistant Product Safety & Compliance Co-ordinator
|Listed by Halewood International Ltd|
|Halewood Wines and Spirits is a medium sized family owned business with International operations and exports selling 230m in turnover to 88 countries worldwide.|
|Job Title:||Assistant Product Safety & Compliance Co-ordinator (Temporary)|
|Job Reference:||Assistant Product Safety & Compliance Co-ordinator|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Environmental Health and Safety, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Main Purpose of role:
To manage Huyton site HACCP and Pre-requisite programs, providing information and structure required in order for the production of safe legal products at all times. To manage Huyton site GMP Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead Huyton site HACCP system and pHACCP requirements.
• Assist with HACCP studies for all new production (Huyton/ 3rd party sites) ensuring that product safety is maintained throughout the process from design to product release and consumer use in line with CODEX.
• Routinely test Huyton Recall system and conduct traceability studies of external and third party goods as requested by the Technical Manager.
• Manage Huyton site GMP Audit and test plans.
• Complete Internal Quality Audits.
• Assist with the development of Quality Specifications (QAS) for sister and 3rd party sites.
• Any other duties within the purpose, spirit and scope of the post as may be required by the Technical Manager from time to time.
• To promote Health & Safety policy and procedure, ensuring a safe working environment at all times.
• Completion of self-development plans as agreed with Technical Manager.
• Good technical knowledge of the manufacturing process, preferably gained in the food and drinks industry.
• Strong ability to communicate at all levels.
• Computer literate, with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and a high level of attention to detail.
• Degree in a science related subject - advantageous.
• HACCP Intermediate minimum – Advanced preferable.
• Food Hygiene – Level 3 – Advanced preferred.
• Wines/Spirits Level 4 Diploma or Diploma in Brewing – preferable.
• Internal Auditor Certificate – Lead Auditor preferable.