Senior Electrical Engineer
|Listed by Citizen Recruitment|
|Citizen Recruitment based out of Northwich Cheshire is one of the premier recruitment consultancies in the UK. We have a team of highly dedicated and extremely motivated recruitment specialists who have extensive experience and expertise. We specialise in professional recruitment for all manufacturing industries including Food Beverage and general Fast Moving Consumer Goods FMCG Our understanding of our clients needs and requirements is a testament to our focus on excellence.|
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £35000.00 and £35000.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Our client is a fantastic FMCG manufacturer based in Merseyside. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated and committed team player who will passionately develop and improve the department’s technical requirements and also the overall business performance.
- Champion the development and improvement of Engineering systems for all processes and assets.
- Responsible for the robust restoration to
standardof key process and production equipment and to identify and implement control measures to maintain assets to a reliable condition.
- Ensuring all process and production assets are maintained and that PPM schedules are completed to ensure system and machine performance are optimised.
- Defining, specifying and delivering projects on time and in full.
- Responsible for effective management of suppliers and contractors.
- Responsible for technical and engineering designs to meet safety, quality, cost and delivery targets for process, machinery and systems requirements.
- Creation and development of departmental systems to World Class Manufacturing standards.
- Support and create initiatives to apply a TPM/WCM strategy.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects in both Engineering and Production.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Support the development and up skilling of engineering team members.
- Time-served apprenticeship, Electrically biased
- Preferably HNC qualified experienced Multi-skilled Engineer
- Working within an FMCG manufacturing company is essential ie Food, Drink, bottling or packaging
- A robust training development plan will support the suitable candidate if required.
- PLC experience would be advantageous but not absolutely necessary.
Salary £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Shift Days Shift Pattern 08:30 to 17:00 with flexibility