|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Process Controller|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Working as part of our existing production team, we require Process Controllers to support, monitor and meet production requirements and make a positive contribution to the Company's future growth. Production currently operates a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. The remuneration for this role is £8.22 per hour.
- To be ready at the start of shift, to carry out specified checks in accurate, timely and methodical manner.
- Ensure all orders are produced and packed in accordance with customer specifications paying particular attention to product quality, label position and print quality;
- To record all information, generated throughout the shift, on the appropriate sheets, accurately and legibly, in particular quality data sheets
- To quickly report any anomalies to Team Leader or Production Manager so that corrective action may be taken.
- To understand changes to product and customer specifications and testing procedures to meet operational standards.
- Support Team Leader in achieving set targets on quality, yield, giveaway and efficiency;
- Complete SOP training with operatives to meet QAS.
Applicants must have:
- Basic understanding of Production and Customer Specifications
- Previous experience in a Production environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Experience of accurate record keeping
Additional skills/ experience that would be advantageous:
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent;
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met.
Application forms can be downloaded from www.dunbia.com, collected from Reception or by contacting the HR Department, Dunbia (Dungannon), Granville Industrial Estate, Granville, Dungannon, BT70 1NJ.
Telephone 02887 723350.
Completed application forms or CV’s should be emailed to Dungannon.email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 28th April 2017 @ 3.00pm