|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Engineering Apprentice|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Our people are at the centre of our success and by joining our ambitious family business you will be joining a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Company to work for.
Join the Warburtons Engineering Apprentice scheme to attain skills and knowledge which will enable you to establish a solid foundation for a successful engineering career. You will be involved in providing a high standard engineering service to the site including the maintenance of plant, machinery and services to support the achievement of an ambitious company. You will attain skills and knowledge of engineering from machine tools, welding, hydraulics,PLC through to gaining an understanding of the Food and Bakery industry.
With the aim of producing 'Multi-skilled' Engineers as your skills increase you will spend more time on site and less at college.
Recipe for Success
- To attain skills and knowledge to deliver planned and reactive maintenance in order to achieve engineering KPIs.
- Compliance with quality, legislation, company standards and specifications, identifying and initiating actions as required to produce a quality product.
- Compliance with all food safety policies and procedures (eg. HACCP, BRC, AIB) in order to meet the requirements of professional and legal standards.
- Completion of identified individual objectives and team targets, and maintain a precise and detailed log of work conducted.
- To learn and maintain company and statutory hygiene standards throughout designated areas including promoting the principles of basic food hygiene and good housekeeping.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels.
- Entrance onto an approved Apprenticeship
- GCSE A-C in English, Maths, Science and IT (or equivalent)
- A keen interest in Engineering.
- Carries out straight forward tasks using Microsoft software.
- Ensure that self and others adhere to required H&S standards.
- Ensures own outputs meet required quality standards.
- Understands own responsibilities to treat others fairly and equally.