Engineering Team Leader - Engineering Team Leader
|Listed by Citizen Recruitment|
|Citizen Recruitment based out of Northwich Cheshire is one of the premier recruitment consultancies in the UK. We have a team of highly dedicated and extremely motivated recruitment specialists who have extensive experience and expertise. We specialise in professional recruitment for all manufacturing industries including Food Beverage and general Fast Moving Consumer Goods FMCG Our understanding of our clients needs and requirements is a testament to our focus on excellence.|
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Job Reference:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £35000.00 and £40000.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the area who manufacture their own product as well as well known branded products for the UK, European and World market.
Purpose of Role
To be a hands on Team leader to a team of 16 shift engineers. The role will coach the shift based Technicians, owning the completion of site standards, procedures and working practices. The role will own their team’s training plan from both a skills and legal standpoint and take for accountability for internal systems.
Improving performance will be at the heart of this role – performance in people, standards and output.
The business operates over 5 days on 3 shifts but this is a days role.
- To demonstrate excellent coordination skills and have to ability to influence and lead a working group of up to 16 Engineers.
- Management and development of CMMS
- Experience in a team leadership position
- Improve Continuous Improvement activity on site
- A hands on approach to problem solving
- High level of Mechanical / Electrical and Technical comprehension
- Ability to access and respond to changing priorities displaying planning and organisation skills.
- Proven interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to motivate individuals and teams.
- Sound technical and personal judgement.
- Ability to problem-solve and analyse. Committed to root cause analysis and proactive continuous improvement initiatives.
The role is paying between £34,000 and £40,000 working days. Benefits include Pension, Subsidised canteen, heatshield and after a qualifying period entry to the staff shop.
For more information and if you meet the above criteria then send your CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively for immediate consideration please call Tom Brunt on 01606 530 523 or 077899 10996