|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will direct the daily activities of the shift teams engaged on breakdown and preventative maintenance for the plant, maximising plant reliability, performance, product quality and safety.
Recipe for success
- Manage the daily operation through identifying the root cause of problems, develop solutions and undertake required planned and preventative maintenance.
- Monitor the budget and assist with the formulation of revenue and capital budgets and plans.
- Manage the team of engineers/electricians on a daily basis, motivating and delegating work to ensure daily targets are achieved and that work is carried out efficiently and effectively in accordance with application of all health, safety and quality requirements,
- Identify and manage the execution of site-based projects
- Coordinate the day-to-day work and management of contractors and manage stores.
- A high level of self motivation with a proactive approach, drive and enthusiasm
- A tenacious approach to problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of management in a FMCG environment
- Programming skills in PLC and SCADA and fluent in using Microsoft Office
- Formal engineering qualification required such as HND, HNC, BTECH, degree or equivalent.
- The ability to manage your own time effectively and efficiently
- Practical engineering skills.
- Communicating skills – articulate/develops effective, long-term relationships with key people.
- Coaching and mentoring skills – takes responsibility for the training and coaching of others.
- Influencing & negotiating skills – maintains attention when speaking to groups of people/negotiates successful deals and purchases/develops persuasive arguments/demonstrates flexibility in influencing style.
- Analysing and problem solving skills – anticipates problems before they occur and takes steps to deal with them/correctly & swiftly identifies the underlying problem & finds appropriate solutions.
- Time & project management skills – uses project management techniques to create effective plans with milestones/identifies areas of risk & plan contingency/monitors and communicates work & project progress.
- Decision making skills – makes timely decisions/takes account of the wider risks & implications.
- Commercial skills – uses an understanding of the cost base in own area to improve profitability/develops and monitors engineering budget.
- Strategic thinking skills – develops strategy and long term plans and objectives for own area/re-designs processes & ways of working to meet long-term objectives.
- Management & leadership skills – develops and exciting vision which inspires others to perform/uses a range of management styles/deals effectively with performance issues/creates a sense of trust i