|Listed by Dunbia Group|
|Dunbia recognises that environmenal impacts are created as a result of our business activities. We strive to manage our sites in compliance with legislation and reduce our environmental impact through vigilant environmental management practises.|
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
A vacancy has arisen for a General Maintenance Engineer, based at our facility in Felinfach, West Wales. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and to provide skilled support in matters relating to premises maintenance and machinery repairs.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner.
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards.
- A BTEC/C&G in Mechanical/Electrical engineering and appropriate post-apprenticeship experience in a food manufacturing environment would be of benefit.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
- Completion of 17th Edition training is desirable.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a completed application form and a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to Gillian Harbey, HR & Payroll Officer, Dunbia (Wales), Dairygold Building, Aeron Valley Enterprise Park, Felinfach, Ceredigion, SA48 8AG or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 1pm on Friday 19th May (previous applicants need not apply)
As per Dunbia's Equal Opportunities Policy and Recruitment Policy, CV’s will not be accepted and only applications made on a Dunbia application form will be considered.
In accordance with Home Office legislation all applicants will be required to provide proof that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit. As a company we do not apply for work permits for applicants. By applying for the role you are confirming that you are legally entitled to work in the UK and do not require a work permit to do so. You will be required to provide documentary evidence of your eligibility to legally work in the UK at interview stage should you be invited to an interview.http://www.dunbia.com/Opportunities/Vacancies/Main...