|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Health Officer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
The position reports directly to the HSE manager to give support to the transition towards aligning our safety management system and environmental management systems in line with the national strategy
Receipe for Success:
- Supporting the roll out of the National Health, Safety & Environmental strategy, ensuring that HSE best practice standards are developed and maintained on site ensuring compliance from both a statutory and company policy perspective.
- To provide support to the HSE Manager in developing accurate, timely, legally correct and sensible business led advice to line managers on site in all aspects of HSE.
- To support the promotion of a culture of responsibility and accountability through the delivery of procedures which will contribute to the site's continuous improvement programme.
- To work with the site operational trainers, supporting the development and maintenance of the site training plan to ensure the training needs of all personnel are identified in line with the compliance requirements of the HSE management system.
- To provide relevant data monitoring and trending to the HSE Manager for reporting on progress against relevant site HSE KPIs.
- To understand, monitor and maintain the site's (bakery and depot) performance against the requirements of the Warburtons HSE management system.
- To promote and raise awareness, at all levels across the site, of the impact of emerging HSE issues on the business to benefit site performance.
- Experience of working within Health & Safety, either as a full time role or as an addition to other responsibilities, ideally in an FMCG organisation.
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent is essential
- Technician membership of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Knowledge of ISO14001, OHSAS18001 management systems would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship builder
- Promote safety as an enabler not a blocker