|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Process Technician|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Recipe for success
• Undertake required planned and preventative maintenance.
• Monitor plant & equipment to ensure both comply with food safety legislation and initiate any required action in a timely manner.
• Identify and complete continuous improvement projects to increase plant efficiency, reduce downtime and save energy and associated costs.
• Contributing to site based projects, ensuring the plant runs efficiently during trials and that any difficulties are quickly and effectively resolved.
• Identify and implement energy management & environment standards, providing data and organising projects to ensure site targets are attained.
• A high level of self-motivation with a proactive approach, drive and enthusiasm
• Knowledge amd experience of PLCs/control systems (preferably Allen Bradley)
• Experience of working in a FMCG environment
• H & S and HACCP knowledge/experience
• Fluent in using Microsoft Office and SAP
• Structured and practical engineering training e.g apprenticeship/HNC/degree or equivalent.
• Practical engineering skills with an eye for detail and the ability to analyse and problem solve in a time efficient manner
Summary of Employee Benefits
Available to all employees
25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (pro-rated)
Employee Wellbeing Programme
Confidential employee helpline
Level of cover is based on length of service and contribution level to the company pension scheme
Defined contribution scheme
Permanent Disability Scheme
In the event of total incapacity to work, the scheme provides one third of the employee’s earnings until retirement age
Profit Bonus Scheme
Annual discretionary profit bonus
Dependant on length of service, applied at key anniversary years (multiples of 5 years)
Gifts given at key milestones, as well as service meals at 5 year intervals.
Based on length of service
Discounted retail vouchers, and online shopping offers