Bakery Engineer - 28933
Ref: 28933 | Engineering, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Greggs plc|
|Originally from Newcastle over 75 years ago the family started out to make fresh bread and other produce for the local area.Now they have a chain of stores uk wide and a brand that everyone on the street knows about. They have over 1700 stores in the uk and pride themselves on not using artificial produce.|
|Job Title:||Bakery Engineer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Vacancy Details: Full Time, Permanent. Bakery
Shift Pattern: Bakery Multiskilled Engineer, Circa 45 hours per week - 3 week rotating shift pattern between 6am and 10pm Monday - Friday, Additional weekends as and when required
Benefits: Generous benefits, including Profit Share, Staff Discount, 22 days holiday, plus Public Holidays, (pro-rata for part-time), along with Pension Scheme and Free Life Assurance after qualifying period.
North Lakes Bakery, Greenbank Road, Eden Business Park, Penrith CA11 9FB
Our bakeries are ingenious feats of engineering. Led by the Engineering Manager, they work closely with everyone at the bakery to make sure the food just keeps on baking.
Part of the 24 hour, seven days a week operation, they split their time between stopping problems before they happen with meticulous maintenance, and reacting to breakdowns quickly, effectively and with a clear head.
- The maintenance/efficiency/breakdown of all plant machinery and buildings on site
- Providing cover to production when needed
- Educated to a minimum ONC standard or equivalent (with an understanding of how a Bakery Engineering function works)
- A recognised apprenticeship in an electrical/mechanical discipline
- Proven fault finding expertise on a variety of complex equipment ideally within the food industry
- Experience of working to planned maintenance schedules
- Electrical bias – multi-skilled.